Scaw produces PC wire on three modern low relaxation production lines. Finishes available are plain and indented. In addition to standard wire sizes and grades, special grades are available on request. Specifications to which wire wire can be manufactured apart from BS5896 and EN10138 include:
- ASTM A648: Steel wire, Hard Drawn for Prestressing Concrete Pipe.
- ASTM A821: Steel wire, Hard Drawn for Prestressing Concrete Tanks by Redrawing.
- ASTM A884: Steel wire, Deformed, for Prestressed Concrete Railroad ties.
- ASTM A881: Steel wire, Deformed, Stress Relieved or Low-Relaxation for Prestressed Concrete Railroad Ties.
- CSA G279: Steel for Prestressed Concrete Tendons.
- JIS G3538: Hard Drawn Steel Wire for Prestressed Concrete